BHIM app is recently launched money transfer app. People are curious to know about it. Let’s have some facts about this app:
- BHIM stands for BHarat Interface for Money. It is the redefined version of Unified Payment Interface (UPI). It also supports USSD feature. Means it will also work without internet.
- BHIM will support normal phones as well as smartphones. Upcoming version will also support thumb impression to make payment.
- At the moment it is available on Google Play Store, hence, only Android users can use it. Soon it will be made available to iOS and Windows Phone users too.
- In order to use BHIM app you need to register your bank account through the app and create a UPI pin.
- Using BHIM app you can send or receive money to another mobile number, check your balance as well as scan a QR code for making payments. You can also send money to other non-UPI bank accounts using IFSC mode as used in normal internet banking.