Bank of Baroda presents BHIM Baroda Pay – A Unified Payments Interface (UPI) application that lets you transfer funds from any bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember beneficiary details like account number, IFSC, Mobile Number, MMID etc. Send or Collect money using a Virtual Payment Address.
A Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is a unique identifier that you set and link to your bank account. (Example: yourname@barodampay )
Once linked, just quote your VPA instead of account number and IFSC to make or receive payments.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is payment system by NPCI that allows transfer of funds between accounts in a convenient manner.
How to register
- Step 1 : Download the BHIM Baroda Pay app from Google Play Store.
- Step 2 : Click Register for new registration or Already registered for existing user.
- Step 3 : Enter details (Name, Last name, Email etc.) and Set a Virtual ID (VPA).
VPA is an identifier (eg. suchi@barodampay, wherein “suchi” is a unique name that you can choose for yourself) that can be uniquely mapped to an individual account that can be used for making and receiving payments without sharing account details.
- Step 4 : For dual SIM users, Select the registered mobile number (Standard SMS rate will be charged).
- Step 5 : Confirm mobile number.
- Step 6 : Set 6 digits login PIN and Question and answers.
- Step 7 : Login with 6 Digit login PIN and Add Bank Account to enjoy the seamless facility.