Baroda mPassbook is a mobile version of the traditional bank passbook. This app, like any traditional bank passbook, provides all the information related to the customer bank accounts (All Savings, Current, OD, Deposits, CC and Loan account details linked with the registered mobile number).
This app also provides the customer an option to download the account statement, Locate the ATM within the customer’s 10km vicinity, Tag the transactions and save it for future references, Option to choose the app language from available 8 languages , Search the transactions based on date, amount or tag and Expense Manager for tracking down the expenses done. The app synchronises and updates automatically whenever the app is opened. This app is now available for all the Bank of Baroda Indian customers (Indian mobile numbers and international mobile numbers) having their mobile number registered with their accounts.
Features & Benefits
This app also provides the customer with an option to download the account statement, Locate the ATM within the customer’s 10km vicinity, Tag the transactions and save it for future references, Option to choose the app language from available eight languages.
mPassbook Registration Process
- Choose your desired language.
- Enter the registered mobile number (For International mobile numbers, please change the country code before entering the registered mobile number)
- After entering the registered mobile number, the app will send a silent SMS from your mobile for authentication. You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP.
- After entering valid OTP, 4 digit pin has to be set by you for security purpose.
- Enter the 4 digit pin to use the mPassbook services.