C++ is a high-level programming language (some consider it as mid-level also) which was developed as a better version of C language. It follows the object-oriented approach. It is considered as middle level as it is closure to low-level programming which is suitable for drivers and kernels and even higher-level for applications, desktop-applications, games, etc.
C++ is widely encouraged for Competitive Programming because of its fast execution and easy to use, it is a versatile tool for Professional Coders. Some advantages of using C++ programming languages are:
- Widely used to code and design architecture for Database Engines like MySql, MongoDB,etc.
- Most Browsers are programmed in C++ like Chrome and Firefox.
- C++ is encouraged for distributed and Cloud Computing.
- Many Graphic Engines and Game Engines uses C++.
- Many Operating System as well as software like Microsoft Redistributble and DirectX are written on C++.
Students are advised to learn C and then C++ first. As it gives them a basic idea of any programming language and Data Structures. It is fun in learning C++. Learning C and C++ are almost the same, only the main difference that lies in between them are:
- C++ have OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) support, which emphasis on the main features like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Inheritance.
- It requires atleast one function like main() for execution
- It’s syntax are much easier to learn and hence debugging becomes easy.
In this blog, you will learn from scratch to advance level for C++ programming. If you are a newbie, you can easily learn C++ programming language through this blog and if you are a professional then do give a try to the quiz section to test your knowledge.